GamePlayer

Объявление

Проект сменил название и переехал на новый адрес: http://ghostplayer.0bb.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » GamePlayer » Пожелания » tryptin168

tryptin168

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

My spouse and  I stumbled over here   different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn. This is a very smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your site. It seems like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Many thanks

Вы здесь » GamePlayer » Пожелания » tryptin168

создать форум